Friday, March 28, 2008

adam and eve

After Adam and Eve had been romping around and had a great time in
the
Garden for a couple of days, Adam was reflecting on God's wise
choice
of
providing him a mate, and he wanted to thank the Creator
personally.
"Hi God. Say, thanks a lot for the woman you made for me, even
though
I still got that pain in my side," Adam said.

"Don't mention it," God replied.
"By the way, I like how you made her so soft and warm." Adam said.

"That was so you will love her," God answered.
"And her hair is soft and silky," said Adam. "That was so you will

love her," God answers.
"And she is so small, and I feel big and strong beside her," said
Adam. "hat was so you will love her," God answers.
"Hmmm, nice ... and she is so pretty and has a soothing voice."
"That was so you will love her," God answers.

"Yes, I do love her, but God, why did you make her so dumb?"

"That was so SHE will love YOU."

No comments: