Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sex joke : Gabriel's horn

It was time for Father John's Saturday night bath and young SisterMagdalene O'Hara had prepared the bath water and towels just the way theold Mother Superior from Ireland had instructed. Sister MagdaleneO'Hara was also instructed not to look at Father John's nakedness if shecould help it, do whatever he told her to do, and pray. The nextmorning the old nun asked Sister Magdalene how the Saturday night bathhad gone."Oh, sister," said the young nun dreamily. "I've been saved.""Saved? And how did that fine thing come about?" asked the old nun inher best brogue without a hint of skepticism disclosed."Well, when Father John was soaking in the tub, he asked me to wash him,and while I was washing him he guided my hand down between his legswhere he said the Lord keeps the Key to Heaven.""Did he now?" said the old nun evenly.Sister Magdalene continued, "And he said that if the Key to Heaven fitmy lock, the portals of Heaven would be opened to me and I would beassured of salvation and eternal peace. And then Father John guided hisKey to Heaven into my lock.""Is that a fact?" said the old nun even more evenly."At first it hurt terribly, but Father John said the pathway tosalvation was often painful and that the glory of God would soon swellmy heart with ecstasy. And it did; it felt so good being saved.""That wicked old Devil!" said the old nun. "He told me it was Gabriel'sHorn, and I've been blowing it these past 40 years!"

No comments: