Friday, March 28, 2008

Bill Gates goes to hell

Bill Gates dies and finds himself being sized up by God.
>
> "Well, Bill, I'm really confused on this call. I'm not sure whether
to
> send you to Heaven or Hell. After all, you enormously helped society

by
> putting a computer in every home in America, yet you also created
that
> ghastly Windows 95. I'm going to do something I've never done
before.
> I'm
> going to let you decide where you want to go."
>
> Bill replied, "Well, what's the difference between the two?"
>
> God said, "I'm willing to let you visit both places briefly, to see
if it
> will help your decision."
>
> "Okay then, " said Bill, "let's try Hell first."
>
> Bill went to Hell. It was beautiful, clean, sandy beach with clear
waters
> and lots of beautiful women running around, playing in the water,
laughing
> and frolicking about. The sun was shining; the temperature perfect.

He
> was very pleased.
>
> "This is great," he told God. "If this is Hell, I really want to see

> Heaven."
>
> "Fine," said God, and off they went. Heaven was a place high in the
> clouds,with angels drifting about, playing harps and singing. It was

> nice,
> but not as enticing as Hell.
>
> Bill thought for a minute, and rendered his decision. "Hmmm. I think

I'd
> prefer Hell," he told God. "Fine," replied God, "as you desire."
>
> Bill Gates went to Hell.
>
> Two weeks later, God decided to check on the late billionaire to see
how
> he was doing in Hell. When he got there, he found Bill, shackled to
a
> wall
> screaming amongst hot flames in a dark cave, being burned and
tortured by
> demons, with no one to help him out of his dilemma no matter how
loudly
he
> screamed.
>
> "How's everything going?" He asked Bill. "This is awful. This is
> nothing like the Hell I visited two weeks ago. I can't believe this
is
> happening. What happened to that other place, with the beaches and
the
> beautiful women playing in the water?"
>
> "Oh," God said ...."That was Hell 3.1. This is Hell 98.

No comments: